Sunday, August 26, 2012

Non-Star Wars - Yugi Oh! & Airsoft Gun

my Yugi Oh! cards collection..
that paper bag has a sentimental value for me...^_^


here, i pulled them out from the paper bag..
most of the cards are kept inside those 2 white custom made boxes..
currently, i have:

  • 415 Monster Cards
  • 138 Magic Cards
  • 111 Trap Cards
  • 50 Fusion + Ceremony Monster Cards
  • 17 Cartoon Monster Cards + Magic Card Duplicates

so i have a total of 731 cards, plus several duplicates...


this is an Airsoft Gun given to me by my one and only godfather..
we're a family of Mafia, LOL, just kidding..
it's a gift for a certain occasion which i can no longer recall, but it's probably way back in my college years (8 or less years ago)..
it's a bit old now but still fully functional...


and a little Star Wars and Non-Star Wars update..
i just committed myself into an Ebay auction..
the items are very pricey..
crap! i'm being an impulsive buyer again...>,<

No comments:

Post a Comment