Saturday, July 31, 2021

Axie Infinity: The Beginning

Axie Infinity:


again, i would like to apologize for the lack of Star Wars-related update..
i just find it hard searching for my target action figures nowadays...

anyway, back to topic..
so i have decided to invest in this cryptocurrency-based game..
since i know some people who are already earning from it...


here's the team that i bought, directly from another player that i know of..
an AAP composition (Aquatic, Aquatic, Plant)..
it's not a team with pure genes..
and i don't have an Axie with 0-energy attack or 0-energy energy gainer..
it is worth Php 70,000 during my time of purchase, as compared to a team of Chopsuey which costs about Php 55,000 back then..
how i wish i was able to buy a team when they were still around Php 30,000 only..
but seriously, do these guys look like a Php 70,000 worth of investment...??


my Plant (Tank)..
with a carrot stuck on its butt..
does it look like a Php 23,000 plus pet..??
damn!
my smartphone is only Php 6,000, and i bought a really expensive digital pet like this...?


my mid Aquatic (Attacker/Blocker)..
does it look like a Php 23,000 plus pet...??


my back row Aquatic (Primary Attacker)..
does it look like a Php 23,000 plus pet...??


here's my very first completion of the Daily Quest...


here's my very first completion of the 100 Smooth Love Potion (SLP) quota in Adventure mode...


then here's my very first earning of the 150 SLP minimum daily quota...

i just hope that i'd be able to reach my ROI (Return on Investment) soon enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment