Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Orders 04

to some December 21, 2012 means the end of humanity or the entire planet..
but for me, today is a HAPPY day...

i just received my package early this day..
it was delivered by LBC..
according to the toy store where i bought them, it's the last set available..
and i'm just very happy i was able to get a copy..
it's a very nice holiday present for myself..
it feels so fulfilling to have something which you really want...

it gave me a hard time to decide..
considering the fact that i still can't open a store on ebay..
i had to purchase an entire set with figures that i don't think i'll ever need..
so that means i have to dispose of them soon..
also means that i'll need to do adjustments on my record in the future..
for now, every unit is taken into account, as well as the total cost..
so if ever i manage to sell my disposables, then there'll have to be some deductions in my record...

anyway..
what's really important is that i finally acquired 3 major targets..
that means i also managed to lessen the number of my Star Wars WishList..

i'll just post the newcomers' photos when i get done with the photoshoot..
so until then...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment