Friday, July 13, 2012

Comic-Con - 2012 San Diego Comic-Con - Entry A

comic conventions are some of the fascinating events that i would like to experience in my life..
for me, the toy display is what really makes it interesting..
the San Diego Comic-Con or simply SDCC is a great example, it's my guide to know the latest about Hasbro's Star Wars action figures..
for me it's a key in acquiring new targets for my collection..
the Rebelscum site is very reliable in spotting and reporting about such events...

and what's the good news regarding the 2012 SDCC..?
i just found out that Hasbro already came up with a sculpt for Star Wars - The Old Republic's Republic Troopers..
the complete feature hasn't been disclosed yet, but the format is that of the Havoc Troopers..

and because of that, i already updated my WishList and Fan's Choice page...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment